The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Custom Search

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Okay I realize that I am completely changing up the content and purpose of my blog, but I feel that it is time I do something along these lines; in part to hold myself accountable and also to be able to provide both help and sound advice to anyone seeking it.

Up until last week I had been sticking to a really solid diet and workout plan, but then everything in my life shifted in a bad way. Between putting up with some added stresses here at school, dealing with an ex constantly trying to butt her way back into my life and my dog dying while I was away from home I slipped into my old, very poor, dieting habits. Starting tomorrow however I fully intend to put myself back onto the diet/lifestyle that was working best for me.

Starting tomorrow I will upload pics and measurements.

 
My final gorge meal....It was a whole chicken breast, 6 strips of bacon, some peas, peppers, onions, home made guacamole, some dijon and a 2 pats of butter....got the idea from Son of Grok's bacon explosion. He has a great site full of amazing recipes. 
And yes it was all made via microwave in true college grok form.

No comments:

Post a Comment