The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 2

Wake up: 5:30am
Planning to IF until lunch, or at the very least until after I lift. So breakfast once again is some delicious black coffee.

Workout 7am
10 min warmup on the bike: roughly 2 and a half miles
Lift           Weight         Sets          Reps
Squat         190lbs          5              10
Chin           Body            2              10
                                      3               8
O Press       105             3              10
                                      2               8
I D Bench     50's           5               10
Leghold         15             5              30 count
H Legraise                     5               12

Tempo: 3seconds down, 1 second up

Lunch: 12
Going carnivore today so I am having a chicken breast and some ground beef with bacon. Yeah...same as last nights dinner, but only so many options on a school meal plan.

Mid-afternoon snack: 4
4 eggs

Dinner: 8
Another grilled chicken breast and some more ground beef with bacon
The funny thing is I am not all that hungry but I figure eat some more because today was a lifting day and I am already going pretty low on calories as it is. Maybe 24hr+ IF tomorrow into thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment