The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Custom Search

Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 5

Wake up: 5:30am
IFing breakfast yet again, I think this may become the norm for me, just some black coffee.

Workout: 7am
On the rowing machine- 5 min warm up, 8 30 sec sprints (100% effort) with 1 minute (50% effort) in between, 10 min cool down.

Lunch: 1pm
Chicken and beef with bacon

Well today I fudged up on my diet some....gave into some chocolate and peanut butter, part of that 20%, but my body was not as big a fan as my tastebuds were. Oh well, stressing over little things is worse than the little cheats themselves; just get back on task tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment