The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Been a while.

So I haven't posted in ages and it's mostly because I am busy with school and damn lazy. But I figure I can get back to and I think I will start using this blog as a way to share my views on the world and attempt to fight the stupidity and ignorance that encroaches on me from all sides on a regular daily basis.

Let's take an example from today.

So there I was at the gym minding my own business and getting done what needs to be done when what should I hear but none other than some dumb stereotypical sorority girl whining about her teacher. Her whining went a little something like this

"So I was in class and like I was totally talking about how you could feel it expand once it inside and I was saying how good it felt. Over the weekend my BF *and yes she made sure to say it loud so everyone would know that some guy was willing to sink this low to get some* and I were 'playing the game' and he asked me how he knew if he was inside....and then my teacher who obviously listening to my story asked me to be quiet. GOD HE IS SUCH A PEDO."

Now how this girl made it college in the first place shocks me, but to not understand first of all that no one wants to know about you and your limp wristed man-child during class or what a pedophile actually is shocks me beyond words.

Losing faith in intelligence daily.........Must restrain fists.

No comments:

Post a Comment