The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Custom Search

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Is it me or do CW eaters smell funky?

I finally have some free-time to get a post up, mid-terms have been keeping under a rock for a while.

At any rate I am back home and went to my city's rec center to get in my saturday lifting, far more people in there than my college gym, and I was like an entirely different animal during my workout today. I started out with my usual 10 min warm up but maybe a minute or two into it I felt this huge surge of adrenalin pump through my system and my "rage" levels shot through the roof. I was suddenly hyper-aware of everything around me and I had the strong urge to hunt. As I hit the weights and all my numbers spiked up by 10lbs I did my best to ride the crest of the surge and use it to squeeze every ounce of strength from my body, while trying to figure out why I felt this way.
I am wondering if it has something to do with the scents that are being emitted by CW eaters and the chemical reactions these scents cause in my (now more easily accesible) primal brain. Is it an instinctive reaction to some sort of prey scent that I am picking up off some of the, not to offend anyone, slower and weaker people around me? I may have to look into the science behind this.....will keep you guys updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment